2. You agree to use middleeyemedia.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of middleeyemedia.ie
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
3. middleeyemedia.ie and its content is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
4. Middle Eye Media will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use middleeyemedia.ie
5. Middle Eye Media does not warrant that functions contained in middleeyemedia.ie and its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that middleeyemedia.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. You acknowledge that middleeyemedia.ie and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Middle Eye Media, middleeyemedia.ie or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by Middle Eye Media and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of Middle Eye Media and/or any other third party without the prior written consent of Middle Eye Media or the third party.